Life is full of simple problems that seem to have no solution. You can life-hack your way out of a lot of annoying situations, but not everything can be fixed on the cheap. Kids are always going to track dirt into the house, you”re never going to be able to wash the inside of a narrow-necked bottle, and you can”t get a fresh-from-the-dentist clean feeling even with an electric toothbrush. After you”ve exhausted all your free options, consider purchasing one of the 27 genius cleaning products below. Many of them solve problems you probably didn”t even know you had!
1. This duck is actually a cloth for cleaning gadget screens.
I love microfiber cloths, but I always wished they were a little bit more adorable.
2. This toilet bowl brush holder that cleans the brush.
A clean toilet brush is a happy toilet brush.
3. Get this soap dispenser and sponge combo for when you wash your dog.
It”s officially named the Dog Fashion Spa Dog Wash Sponge. So fancy.
4. This weighted sponge is made for cleaning the inside of bottles.
Because shaking it up with a little bit of soap and water is uncivilized. Buy it here.
5. Never leave the couch with this remote-controlled mop.
It”s like playing a video game, but it”s REAL LIFE. Buy it here.
6. This baby outfit is also a mop.
It”s never too early to start teaching your child good cleaning habits.
7. Also in the world of dual-action mops: these slippers.
Use these if you think your baby might be predisposed to OCD.
8. This tiny robot cleans off your gadgets.
Because why wouldn”t you want another piece of technology to clean your technology…?
9. These pads prevent build-up on gas stoves.
10. This microfiber tie gives you easy access to cleaning your screens.
Basically, we think you should clean your nasty phone. This helps you look snazzy while you do it.
11. This microfiber hopping ball vacuums for you.
12. Finally, a cleaning solution dispenser you don”t have to touch.
Having to open a bottle is so 2014. Buy this here.
13. You also never have to touch this trash can!
It even has a vacuum at the bottom to suck up any debris.
14. This blanket is also a microfiber cloth.
Wipe the gunk off your gross phone or tablet and then cuddle up.
15. This magnetic spot scrubber is necessary for hard-to-reach spots.
I can”t even figure out how this thing works, but I want it anyway.
16. This trash can helps you reuse plastic grocery bags.
It also keeps your grocery bags organized, aka not in a pile underneath your kitchen sink.
17. This custom mouthguard thing brushes your teeth in one minute flat.
Think of all the time you”d save!
18. This canned air blows at 200 miles per hour.
It will clean your computer really well (and also might break it if you”re not careful).
19. This toothbrush is also a toothpaste tube.
20. This slime will pick up all the dirt in your keyboard.
I recommend playing with this before you use it to clean anything.
21. These crazy sponges amazingly don”t need soap.
Bonus: they”re called spaghetti sponges!
22. This phone case cleans your camera lens every time you use it.
You”ll be Instagram famous in no time with this bad boy.
23. This dust pan comes with a broom comb.
With this genius product, you”ll never have to stick a dirty broom in your closet again.
24. This scrubber is made especially for silverware.
It even sticks to the side of your sink.
25. This wand supposedly kills germs.
Is this magic? This might be magic…
26. This portable bidet wand is a must…?
For only $102, your butt will be cleaner than ever before.
27. This doormat absorbs dirt and mud.
Get this if you have messy kids or pets.
I”m going to buy every product on this list that cleans my phone. I am also crazy about brushing my teeth, so one day when I”m a millionaire, I”ll buy that $300 mouthguard toothbrush. Which one of these products made your jaw drop (it was the bidet wand, wasn”t it)?
If you found these products hilarious, check out these articles!