Some doggy owners prefer to take a stance against letting their pup up on the bed, but for the rest of them, it can be a nightly battle for space in the sheets. And those fluffy faces are great at getting their own way.
Big or small, they seem to know exactly how to make even a king-size bed feel like a matchbox, with their paws in your back, snout on your head, or other crazy configurations that mean they”ll have sweet dreams while you try to remember what actually getting sleep feels like.
1. “Don”t get any ideas…I”ll be rolling over onto that side in five minutes.”
2. “That”s plenty of room for you, right?”
3. “You can have that small corner of the sheet over there.”
4. “I hear sleeping on the floor is good for your back.”
5. “These new sheets are so soft! It”s a pity there”s no room for you.”
6. “I”m pretty sure the couch is free.”
7. “Do I look like I”m in a mood to compromise?”
8. “I can”t see you! You”re not there! This is all mine!”
9. This sleeping beauty doesn”t play fair.
10. “Hey, I had a rough day, too. This is only my seventh nap.”
11. “Stop right there. I made a reservation for every night. Forever.”
12. “See, you barely even notice me!”
13. He”s got her cornered.
14. “This hypoallergenic duvet is divine!”
15. “I”m the king, so that makes this my bed. It said so on the box.”
16. She may seem soft and fluffy, but those knees know how to do damage in the dark.
17. “Can you scooch over a little more?”
18. “Sorry, I gave Mr. Pig your spot. He called dibs!”
19. “Can you get me a few more pillows?”
20. “Ahh, I”ll be having sweet dreams tonight.”
21. “Just because you paid for the bed doesn”t mean it”s yours.”
22. Even this little guy can make a big bed feel like a shoe box.
23. “You know the rules: if you”re not here by the time Jimmy finishes his monologue, you forfeit the bed.”
24. “Who, me? I”m just a tiny little puppy!”
26. “You might be able to squeeze in between us…”
27. “Maybe there”s something even bigger than king size?”
You can try buying them their own comfy bed to crash on, but something tells me they”ll find their way right back up to your space in the end. Maybe try bunk beds?
Check out more adorable animal stories in the links below: