As pet owners, the guilt we feel leaving our cuddly critters for a day of work or even just running a few errands can drag us all down. Those sad eyes looking up at you as you close the door never get any easier to see.
But it does help to know they”ll be there ready to greet you with snuggly affection when you walk back through that very same door. And some pets like to take that greeting to an adorable extreme.
1. Ain”t no mountain (or car hood) high enough to keep this cutie from his owner.
2. “Ah, I missed that aftershave smell.”
3. “Did they forget about me? But…I”m so cute!”
4. “WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG??”
5. “I”m so happy, I could cry.”
6. He”s not great at subtlety.
7. “Do you know what time it is, young man?”
8. “Look at all the fun you”ve been missing out on!”
9. She”s a one-pup stampede of affection.
10. “Hurry up, we have a lot of snuggling to catch up on!”
11. “Got your nose! NOW YOU CAN”T LEAVE EVER AGAIN!”
12. “Oh man, I am gonna hug the crap out of you.”
13. “I see her! And SHE”S got the BIG bag of “nip!”
14. She can”t wait to tell you about her day.
15. “I smell other dogs on you. What gives?”
17. Her bunny ears only happen when she hears her human”s car.
18. “Did you remember the chips and dip for the game tonight?”
19. A few more seconds and he would have figured out a way to squeeze through those bars.
20. “It”s you! It”s really you! I thought you were gone forever! Again!”
21. “That was the last time you”ll ever leave me, right? Right?”
22. “Explain the cat smell on your jacket, please.”
23. “Do I smell…Snausages?”
24. “I have more if you don”t like any of these.”
25. Wet nose attack in 3…2…1!
Of course, some of our four-legged friends also like to keep laying on the guilt until we”ve supplied enough treats and belly scratches to satisfy their hurt feelings. It”s a good thing they”re totally worth it either way.
Check out more adorable animal stories in the links below: