As humans, the most confusing part about our furniture is the instructions on how to put everything together. No matter how simple Ikea makes those diagrams look, the puzzle-like pieces always end up being a nightmare (with at least one screw left over).
But once all that is done, we get to relax. Our pets, however, can have some hilarious trouble figuring out just how these things work even when the sawdust has settled…
1. “What? I”m not ON the couch!”
3. “What? I like to feel snug.”
4. Investigations can be exhausting.
5. Guess where his favorite spot has been since he was a pup…
6. The back of the couch was too cushy.
7. To be fair, humans aren”t much better at this contraption.
8. “That paw can wait until after a nap.”
9. “Is this a couch or a SWAMP?”
10. “Cat” by Salvador Dali
11. “We meet again, foul couch beast!”
12. I”m actually kind of jealous.
14. “I MEANT FOR THIS TO HAPPEN.”
15. “Nope, no dogs on the couch here…”
16. The mystery of the jingling couch: solved.
18. “Just give me a minute, I”ll get it.”
19. “Der, der, I”m a human!”
20. Scavenging for pizza crusts…that he put there.
22. He”s either in a mood or someone is cooking bacon.
23. “Please don”t make me move!”
24. “When you get to be my age, you learn to improvise.”
25. The drool coaster is a nice touch.
I”d say maybe they”re overthinking things, but that might be giving the fluff balls a little too much credit. Either way, they”re totally adorable with their silly ways!
Check out more hilarious animal stories in the links below: