As any pet owner can tell you, on top of all the affection and loyalty we get from our little cuties, they can also be quite the troublemakers. Though they probably aren”t outright trying to drive us crazy, they still somehow manage to get the job done with their adorably chaotic ways.
And expert animal parents know that when you see one of these looks on your little guy”s face, you”re in for some serious hell-raising. Lucky for them, we can never stay mad at them…at least, not for too long.
1. “Oh…you are going down this time, bucko.”
2. “Me? Stink bombing? Neverrrr.”
3. Someone just noticed their human”s shiny new hair clips…
4. “I DEMAND ANSWERS FROM MR. PIG.”
5. Mt. Cushion is about to erupt in chaos.
6. “You can leave the bag of chips with us. We won”t do anything. Promise.”
7. “Hold still, I”ll rescue you from those evil earrings.”
9. “Thanks for the pets, NOW LET ME BITE YOU!”
10. Say goodbye to that bouquet of birthday flowers you thought he didn”t notice.
11. “Dogsitter? Psh, you don”t trust this face??”
12. And this pooch thought he already hated baths.
13. “I know the sock is still attached to your foot but I MUST DESTROY IT.”
14. “Just one nibble can”t hurt…”
15. Visions of scratch marks are dancing in her head.
16. His owner just walked in with a fresh pack of toilet paper rolls…
17. “I never noticed this doggy door before!”
18. Pouncing on the pen you just used in 3…2…1!
19. “You see that loose bit of carpet?” “Way ahead of you.”
20. “…Is that a new dish towel?”
21. He”s in doorbell mode (aka ready to leap through that open window at a moment”s notice).
22. “Yes, I”m paying attention…to the food stuck in your beard.”
23. This is absolutely the face of a cat plotting world domination.
24. “I don”t know which one to destroy first!”
Just another reason it”s so important to have a sense of humor with your pet! The silly critters just can”t help themselves, but they more than make up for it when it”s time for cuddles.
Check out more adorable animal stories in the links below: