In the right hands, face painting can be just as effective and scary as special effects, or masks. These 23 people have some insane face painting talent. They are literally scary good. Hollywood could learn a thing or two from them.
1. A terrifying version of the Cheshire Cat from Alice in Wonderland.
3. E.T. always scared me when I was a kid.
5. How did they manage to do that?!
7. This is the face from my nightmares.
8. Some very abstract horror.
11. This is a terrifying optical illusion.
12. Starring into your soul.
13. “There”s no place to hide.”
15. The wind blew off half her face.
16. “I”m ready for my close up.”
17. I personally think this is the most terrifying one of all.
21. This one is better than the actual Jack Sparrow.
22. I would not want to meet this guy in a dark alley.
That is some pure talent. I can”t wait to see what they all come up with for Halloween costumes this year. I bet it will be terrifying.