The only thing that makes me feel better about all the awkward, weird stuff I do on a regular basis is knowing that other people do the same thing. Here are the 22 most cringe-worthy, awkward things that hit the sub-reddit, cringepics, in the past year. Prepare your face.
1. “Watch me impress her with my jumping ability!”
2. “I won!… wait, no I didn”t.”
3. “Yeah, ALL DAY. I am the king of basketball.”
4. This one always hurts.
5. This is why all grandparents should be on Facebook.
6. And the worst sympathy hug ever…
7. A Cleveland Indians fan, dressed up, meets a real Native American. I wonder how this conversation went?
8. His face pretty much says it all.
9. That moment people think you”re dead.
10. Yeah, “the design.” Right.
12. I think admitting to a Photoshop monstrosity would”ve been the better route than writing that novel.
13. Well, that”s awkward.
14. “YAY! WE WON! THE ENTIRE TEAM WILL NOW SWARM ME AND SHOW THEIR APPRECI…. oh.”
15. I would agree… if that was Peter Dinklage and not a random little person.
16. Learn how to sun, bro.
17. And here we have a real live poser.
18. When a bundle of insane girls all tried to take a selfie with James Franco at the same time, this was the hideous result.
19. Prison may be in someone”s future.
20. This guy is the worst at crossing a street.
That should cover my cringe for the year. Here”s to hoping 2015 brings us just as many embarrassingly awkward moments. Again, to feel better about myself.
24 Cheerleaders That Failed So Hard It Hurts
These People Were Photographed In A Haunted House – The Reactions Are Priceless
These 18 People Thought They Met Real Celebrities… But NOPE