Owning a pet means always having someone soft and cuddly to greet you when you come home. Their adorable, happy faces just can”t wait for you to come walking through the door.
But for that to happen, you have to make it past the heartbreaking face they make when you leave for work in the morning. They can”t wrap their heads around why we abandon them on a daily basis, but the cuties know exactly how to make you feel guilty for having some stupid job.
If only they could understand that it”s what”s paying for their kibble.
1. “But…I brought you my favorite toy!”
2. “Are you doing this because I scratched the couch??”
3. “I can”t fetch that far.”
4. “Oh no, guess you have to come back and help me and then never leave ever again!”
5. “I will remember you.”
6. “Who needs spreadsheets when we can make snow angels?”
7. The saddest ears and eyes combo you will ever see.
8. “YOU CAN”T LEAVE. I WON”T LET YOU.”
9. “Is there some other dog at the office you like more than me?”
10. “Just one more hug…for the next eight hours.”
11. “Wait! You forgot something! Me!!”
12. “We decided we”re coming with you.”
13. He”s so disappointed in you right now.
14. “Please stay? Pretty please?”
15. She starts at the bottom window and works her way up.
16. “We can fit in your bag. We checked.”
17. Maximum-level puppy dog eyes: engaged.
18. “I hope you get fired today.”
19. “I definitely wasn”t about to chew all of these up so you can”t leave. Nope.”
20. “C”mon, I”ll stay under your desk the whole time, I promise.”
21. “That”s fine. I”ll just be here marking my territory.”
22. “Come back to bed…I”ll let you be the little spoon!”
I have a feeling that when their humans are home, these guys are super spoiled. And I can”t say I”d blame their owners one bit!
Check out more adorable animal stories in the links below: