When I was a kid, I wrote letters to Santa Claus every single year, making sure to thank him for last year’s presents and letting him know what I wanted for the upcoming Christmas. It’s a tradition than many kids participate in, and I’m sure it won’t stop anytime soon.
But sometimes, kids have really weird things to say to Santa. Here are some of the funniest letters of all time.
1. Watch your language!
2. I hate getting kool in my stocking.
3. That escalated quickly.
4. I think #6 would help us get to #5.
5. Greedy from the start.
6. Yeah, Santa! Show us some proof.
7. This is a noble kid.
8. This little kid didn’t want to neglect Mrs. Claus!
9. A superhero in the making.
10. This poor kid doesn’t even know if they’ve been naughty or nice.
11. Don’t play with the hookers!
12. At least this kid knows that he’s on the naughty list.
13. Just give her a puppy already!
14. I don’t think Santa will be able to read this.
15. This kid wants the alphabet.
16. Hard to argue with that.
17. This is a very tech-savvy kid.
18. Can’t even decide on a color.
19. Just send him a text.
20. Type it in, Santa.
21. When your handwriting is really bad, this is a nice option.
22. I mean…he’s not wrong.
Well, I hope some of those kids get exactly what they want for Christmas. A few of the others? Not so much. (Especially that kid who wants an AK-47.)