We all know at least one person who is always clutching a piping-hot cup of coffee, or someone who never takes off their coat (or their scarf, or their hat, or their gloves). Luckily for these chilly people, the coldest months of the year are also when all of our favorite gift-giving holidays fall. No matter what holiday you’re celebrating…or even if you’re just in a giving mood…gifts that will warm the soul are always appreciated.
These 21 items would make perfect wintertime gifts for your friend who refuses to move farther than three feet away from the space heater.
1. This mug will keep icicle fingers nice and toasty.
2. Grab a cordless electric tea kettle so you can keep your nice mug full of hot tea.
3. A little calming tea will do the trick!
4. If your office is reminiscent of an Arctic tundra, these USB mittens will make typing a little more bearable for your coworker with the blanket draped over his shoulders.
5. Pair those gloves with a heated mouse.
6. If flats are the only way to go, but you don’t want cold air creeping under the hem of your pants, try these socks.
7. Hands get dry and cold in the winter, but so does lotion. Do you see the dilemma here? Try a heated lotion dispenser.
8. You can wear these heated slippers inside or outside.
9. Good news! There are also heated socks!
10. There are plenty of options for those with cold feet. How about heated insoles?
11. …Or strawberry-themed USB heated slippers?
Because who doesn’t love strawberry-themed USB heated slippers?
12. Never be afraid to get out of that hot shower again…because you have a towel warmer.
13. Give the gift of staying warm all night with a heated mattress pad.
14. You can recharge these hand warmers with a USB or a wall charger.
15. If your friend is a cat person…or just a cat…they’ll love this heated cat bed.
16. It’s hard to go wrong with a Snuggie, though.
17. A heated jacket might sound extreme, but not to those who are chronically cold.
18. A heavy-duty thermos is sure to make any cold-blooded person happy. Chicken noodle soup, Irish coffee, you name it. This will keep it warm.
19. Never underestimate how happy a heated blanket can make a chilly human.
20. This personal heater is adorable, since it’s six inches tall.
21. Does your secret Santa recipient love music, but always opt for earmuffs in the winter? Give them the best of both worlds.
This should be a great start to your holiday brainstorming. And hey…who says you can’t buy yourself a nice warm gift, too?