Last week we brought you a few choice creepy photos that had been curated from all over the web. As the resident “editor of the weird,” I come across quite a few creepy pictures in my line of work. The creepiest of said photos are the vintage ones that are black and white. There is just something about staring into the terrifying face of the past that sends a shiver down your spine.
Shall we look at a few?
1. There”s nothing worse than a smiling dummy.
2. It”s like they”re hearing a message from the great beyond.
4. A mother and her child.
6. Creating a human-duck hybrid?
9. The world”s most terrifying Easter Bunny.
11. It doesn”t look like he wants to go back in the box.
14. Just grabbing some human for dinner.
15. I really hope this photo is fake…
16. Be careful where you leave the baby.
17. Spending some time with death.
18. Is this a kidnapping?
19. Waiting…always waiting.
20. “What are you looking at?”
While some people might appreciate the nostalgia of black and white photography, I”m personally not a fan of pictures that give me nightmares for days.