Going out to eat is great. For people on the go, fast food is a godsend. Not only does it save you from all the work of cooking, but it”s also a social activity. You can go out to dinner and bond with your family, or go out to lunch to catch up with an old friend. But even though going out to eat can be fun and tasty, it can also be expensive and unhealthy. Next time you”re thinking of ditching your refrigerator for a restaurant, consider making your favorite dish at home. Check out these 20 copycat recipes from famous establishments and try one for dinner tonight.
1. Panera Bread”s Turkey Artichoke Panini
This delicious sandwich is made on pesto focaccia bread, with cheese, tomato, and of course, turkey and artichoke dip. Get the full recipe here.
2. Taco Bell”s Crunch Wrap Supreme
Making this Taco Bell menu staple at home is pretty simple with this recipe.
3. Olive Garden”s Chicken Gnocchi Soup
This soup is filling enough to be an entire meal. Check out the recipe here.
4. Papa John”s Garlic Butter Sauce
Watch this video and learn how to make this delicious butter sauce for your pizza crust.
5. Red Lobster”s Cheddar Bay Biscuits
Red Lobster”s famous biscuits are incredibly simple to make.
6. McDonald”s Shamrock Shake
McDonald”s only serves their Shamrock shake around St. Patrick”s Day, but now you can make one any time.
7. California Pizza Kitchen”s Barbecue Pizza
This twist on your typical pizza has multiple cheeses and toppings. Get the recipe here.
8. Pizza Hut”s Cheesy Bread
Get the recipe for these cheesy bites here.
9. Arby”s Roast Beef and Cheddar Sandwich
Check out this video and learn how to make this fast food favorite.
10. Cheesecake Factory”s Pumpkin Cheesecake
Pumpkin tends to be a fall favorite, but you can make it whenever with this how-to.
11. Outback Steakhouse”s Salt-Encrusted Baked Potato
Learn how to make this savory side dish here.
12. KFC”s Classic Recipe Fried Chicken
Make this crispy Southern staple with this recipe.
13. Panda Express” Beef and Broccoli
Learn how to make a takeout favorite at home with this video.
14. Melting Pot”s Cheese Fondue
Fondue is a French treat for most Americans. Indulge at home with
15. TGI Friday”s Pretzel Sticks and Beer Cheese
A great appetizer for game day, learn how to make these here.
16. Wing Stop”s Garlic Parmesan Wings
This non-traditional twist on chicken wings is sure to please even the pickiest of eaters.
17. Starbucks” Banana Walnut Bread
Start your day with a slice of this delicious coffee house treat.
18. IHOP”s CinnaStax Pancakes
This treat is perfect for a lazy Sunday morning breakfast.
19. Cracker Barrel”s Fried Apples
Whip up some home-style fried apples with this recipe.
20. Dairy Queen”s Fried Chicken Steak Sandwich
This sandwich serves up a Southern staple. Make it if you”re looking for something other than a typical burger.
With so many choices, it”s hard to pick just one. Will I be having a turkey artichoke panini for dinner tonight, or garlic parmesan chicken wings? Which one will you try first?