There is nothing worse than looking at the clock on a Thursday afternoon and seeing that it”s only 2:00PM. “I THOUGHT IT WAS, LIKE, AT LEAST 3:30,” you might say to yourself.
Well, as it turns out, our animal companions share these exact same sentiments. Annoying co-workers, fluorescent lights, and bad coffee are all things that have them longing for the weekend (or maybe it”s just the fact that you”re home 24/7). Let”s check in with them in the midst of their mid-week grind.
1. “Spreadsheets for days. Miles and miles of spreadsheets.”
We”ll get to Friday soon enough. (Just kidding, never soon enough).
2. “Happy hour, is that you?”
“Oh, right. Happy hour isn”t a person. Too… much… work.”
3. “This is literally the smallest cubicle I have ever worked in.”
“There must be someone I can talk to about this.”
4. “Just TRY to take my parking space…”
5. “Don”t say a word to me until the weekend.”
6. “I was told there would be an open biscuit bar at the holiday party.”
7. “I started growing my stash for Mo-vember and thought it suited me. Deal with it!”
9. “This job is giving me an ulcer.”
10. “I TOLD YOU I DON”T KNOW WHY THE PRINTER ISN”T WORKING. TALK TO THE I.T. GUY. JUST BECAUSE I SIT CLOSE TO THE STUPID PRINTER DOESN”T MEAN I”M ITS KEEPER.”
11. “Barry, if you ask me if you can borrow my stapler again, I”m going to bite your stupid face off.”
12. “So tired of this “business casual” bandana. Why can”t I just walk around in my fur like I do at home?!”
13. “I HAVE HAD IT WITH THE BAD COFFEE IN THIS OFFICE.”
14. “Where is my gin and tonic?”
“I can”t sit at this desk. ANYMORE.”
15. “Please tell me it”s Friday.”
16. “If I have to sit on hold listening to Vivaldi for ONE more minute…”
17. “Is it cool if I just stay up here until it”s the weekend?”
18. “Duuude, I just wanna chill.”
20. “Whoever called Sunday “Funday” clearly didn”t have a job to go to on Monday.”
“I”m so depressed.”
Guys, I feel you. Who”s buying the first round Friday at 5:00?