Halloween is coming up fast, but it’s hard to get into the spirit of things like that as you watch summer disappear in the metaphorical rearview. Plus, gathering up pounds of candy, planning parties, and finding the perfect costume isn’t always fun.
But Halloween can be really awesome if you approach it with a positive attitude! If you need a little inspiration, here are some gifs to get you started.
1. It’s always a season of frightening fun.
2. And who doesn’t want to go to Halloweentown?
3. But you never know what’s lurking in the darkness.
4. If a house looks suspicious, consider trick-or-treating elsewhere.
5. The ghosts and ghouls are punching in. They’re working overtime this month!
6. Everyone wants to get in on the Halloween fun!
7. Just try not to be a butthead about it.
8. Show off your bravery by taking your favorite guy or gal out for a Halloween date.
9. Or play some spooky music to get in the mood!
10. Just remember to send out your invitations early.
11. Who’s ready to play “The Monster Mash” on repeat?
12. Bust a move. It’s Halloween, so no one can judge you.
13. You can pretend not to be scared, but you know that you’re terrified.
14. Just don’t do this. It should honestly be illegal.
15. Carve some pumpkins while you’re at it!
16. No matter what they might tell you, dogs love Halloween, too.
17. Relax and have a happy Halloween!
Better get in the Halloween spirit before it’s too late. Even if you don’t feel like trick-or-treating or wearing some elaborate costume, hunker down on the couch and watch a scary movie or something. Just enjoy the season in your own way!