Body pillows are one of the most comfortable things you can own, but comfort doesn”t have to mean boring. Instead of snuggling up to the same old, plain options you find in the aisles at Target, take a spin with one of these bad boys.
These pillows range from super adorable to…actually, pretty darn creepy. But hey, we aren”t here to judge! So go ahead and find your perfect pillow pal.
1. You”ll have delicious dreams with this super burrito.
2. This giant pickle really hits the spot.
3. Really embrace your inner Bugs Bunny with this giant carrot.
4. Cozy on up to your partner with this flexible caterpillar pillow.
5. Allergic to dogs? This puppy can cuddle almost as well as the real thing.
6. I”m pretty sure this would scare me if I woke up in the middle of the night, but whatever helps you fall asleep…
7. Turn your dreams into sea adventures (or nightmares) with these giant squid.
8. This foxy friend will protect you while you sleep.
9. Is it just me or is this panda a little seductress?
10. This curly, furry tentacle looks surprisingly cute.
11. Pop on The Little Mermaid and snuggle up with this sea horse for the whole underwater experience.
12. Pay homage to your first gaming system with this original Nintendo controller.
13. This frisky mustache makes a…let”s go with bold statement.
14. Never worry about finding a date again, when you have your own girlfriend at home.
15. They also offer this handsome boyfriend version.
16. Then again, if you”re more into muscles, you can try this hunky guy on for size.
17. Even though he says “I love you,” this one actually might just haunt your dreams.
That last one might give me nightmares for years, but if I had the burrito to turn to, I think my dreams would sweeten right back up.