As the dead of winter approaches, we humans aren”t the only ones trying to stay warm. Most of our pets might have built-in fur coats, but doesn”t mean they”re fully prepared for what Mother Nature has in store for us. In fact, if you”re cold? They”re probably cold, too.
Here are some items that will keep your cats and dogs from turning into ice cubes while we all wait for spring to arrive. (And they”ll be able to do it in style.)
1. A dapper hat for your dapper cat.
2. Stylish and effective set of boots.
3. Or you can give them a bit more luxury with these Ugg-esque options.
4. A leash that doubles as an umbrella.
5. Warm them up with a heated small pet bed.
6. Or this cozy heated kitten mat.
7. Protect their paws with balm fit for a musher.
8. A made to fit snuggly scarf.
9. Also available for any adventurous outdoor cats.
10. Keep their heads warm while they stay totally punk.
11. Keep their ears warm by turning them into a cuddly teddy bear.
12. Wrap up your bigger dogs in a nice fleece lined coat.
13. Or you can go for this more whimsical option.
14. Or this awesome aviation-inspired option.
15. Give them a nice plush blanket just for them.
16. Keep their water bowl from freezing over with heated bowls outside.
Now, all they need is to learn the art of a perfect snow angel and they”ll be set for any snow day.