When text messaging was invented, its creators couldn”t have known how powerful the platform would become. Anyone old enough to remember when texting first came to be can tell you how complicated it used to be. You used to have to carefully consider each letter before sending out your intended message. There was little room for error. In all honesty, text messaging used to be a pain, and not as convenient as, say, calling someone.
Perhaps we need to go back to that system. It”s too easy to text these days, and these 16 “conversations” prove that we all have a ticking time bomb in our pockets.
3. “Wave “em around like you just don”t care.”
5. Transformers, assemble!
6. I hope the status update was worth it.
7. Someone turns honest when they drink.
11. Texting and drinking, always a good mix.
12. Winner winner chicken dinner.
You”ve probably sent at least a few texts just like these. Don”t you think we should make texting a little harder? After all, it could save some embarrassment.