Facebook is the place were we try to put our best foot forward. It”s the one site in our life where we can spread a little white lie about how great our lives are, how in-shape we”ve become, or the amount of fun we have every day of the week.
Yet when it finally comes time to post those
doctored photos, let”s just say reality leaves something to be desired. These 15 photos prove this idea to be true.
1. I thought Facebook added 10 pounds, but this is ridiculous.
2. At least she”s making SOMEONE smile.
3. The whole world will miss me!
5. Fake friends can be real friends too.
7. Just fix the lighting and I”m sure it”ll be great.
8. What exactly are you showing off?
9. Oh, how I wish my Facebook friends were…anyone else.
10. Friends don”t let friends get tagged in horrible pictures.
11. Allll…byyyy…my…self again…
12. It”s all about the “swagz.”
13. Imaginary Joe won”t like this.
14. Stop tagging terrible photos, people!
Why can”t Facebook get with the program? I just want my friends to believe I”m constantly jumping out of helicopters with beautiful women while being as ripped as The Rock! It”s not that hard to ask, right?