Ever bite into a cake only to be entirely underwhelmed due to the sad cake-to-frosting ratio?
Yeah, we’ve all been there.
But with poke cakes, that problem becomes entirely obsolete. You see, the dessert is exactly what it sounds like…cakes that have holes poked into them. They’re then doused with frosting, filling, and any other sweet treat you choose to pour over top.
Here are all the ways you can enjoy this genius dessert.
2. Let’s just dive in then…these s’mores poke brownies are a good start.
4. White cake is good, but white cake infused with strawberry Jell-O is better.
5. You’ll get just the right amount of strawberry in this cheesecake poke confection.
6. The holes of this poke cake are filled with cream of coconut — YUM.
8. I love key lime pie…but I might love this key lime poke cake more.
11. If you’re into tiramisu, you’ll fall head over heels for this poke cake.
15. This blueberry poke cake isn’t just pretty to look at, it’s tasty too!