Stupid people have to work just like everyone else. But when you”re venting to your coworkers over a cup of coffee, these people are taking to Facebook with their frustrations, posting career-ending comments for everyone to see including their bosses.
1. That boss just told him what”s up.
2. Even a pierogi can lose his job if he”s not careful.
3. Looks like someone was late for work…
4. I guess when you”re on the clock you should, you know, do your job.
5. Losing your job might be the least of your worries after the cops see this.
7. I guess someone knows her “80s rap hits.
8. This has lawsuit written all over it.
9. Remind me not to go to Taco Bell any time soon…
10. This is grounds for a dishonorable discharge.
12. Getting paid to be on Facebook? Duh.
13. On the plus side, she can”t monitor your web browsers once you”re job hunting on the couch.
14. Great employer–employee relationship right there, don”t you think?
15. I smell some blackmail coming your way.
Well, it looks like the unemployment line just got a little bit longer. I think it”s safe to say that adding your boss on Facebook probably isn”t the best idea.