Nothing says “I love you” like posting it on Facebook every hour of every day. It”s this type of love that private messages just can”t convey, so you must post it for the whole world to see.
At least that”s what these people seem to strongly believe. They really need a reality check…fast.
1. Facebook: bringing you other people”s drama since 2004.
2. Facebook Status: Insufferably in love.
3. I assume the catering will all be done in an Easy Bake Oven.
4. “Until death do us part,” or until tattoo laser removal.
5. Christopher: crushing love left and right (and on left and right hands).
6. Maybe he”s dating Madonna.
7. You go girl…wait, WHAT?!
8. Oh man. There are some things we DON”T need to know.
9. I”ve heard of a sympathy hug, but Amy likes to take things to the extreme.
10. Guess what they just did. Actually don”t guess. They”ll just flat out tell you on Facebook.
11. Romeo and Juliet is not a love story. Just ask Jenni.
12. Nothing says “that Facebook couple” more than a joint profile.
13. Who needs social interactions when you have Facebook?
14. I like Steven. Maybe I should start a joint profile with him.
15. Seriously, Facebook love birds. We get it!
I wish these couples the best in life. I”d rather just not have my Facebook feed filled with their “no, you hang up first” conversations. It”s a bit much, don”t you think?